Between the La Buade mill and the village, the road, constructed in 1903, passes through two tunnels in the gorge of Termenet cut by the Sou. The steep walls of the gorge consist of rocks of the middle and lower Devonian periods. In the centre a beautiful vein of red marble runs the height of the cliffs. The gorge is in a protected area.
It is possible to go throught it with professionals of Canyoning activity : see some things here (french).
South of the village, upstream of the Saint Andrew chapel and still on the Sou, there is another protected natural site -